Acne Community

is it possible that I have Hidradenitis Suppurativa

ok i am a 16 year old virgin and since i was about 13 ive had these pimple like things around my vagina and under my armpit. their not big. but theu hurt. and when i pop them they leave scars. their on both sides o my vagina. and in my inner thigh too. ive never been to a doctor because i find it embarassing. when i wear a bathng suit you  can see the little bumps and pimple by my vagina area. and sometimes they get so big you can feel them through my panties. and i researched it and i ound that many people who have the same symptoms as me have been diagnosed with  Hidradenitis Suppurativa. but i saw pictures of Hidradenitis Suppurativa and mine arent that bad so what do you think i have?
I don't know, two things come to mind. one is to clean your blood and disinfect it. the other is to treat them from outside, the skin. I think this can help since they are being attacked from inside and outside. Search online how to disinfect your blood naturally, the one I can suggest since I have use it myself is Yommie sauce, you should be able to find it on Google. the skin care, again there are many out there you can search for. My 16 years old daughter has been using a beauty skin care named NuSkinStones or NuskinMask for her acnes. She is very happy with them.  
well thank you
Honey, I am a 49 year old woman who started with the same symptoms in my early 20's.  I am not overweight, though I do smoke.  These manifest mostly in my breast area, and underarms.  For years I did not know what they were...until it looked like I had cancer of the breast a few years ago.  I have been misdiagnosed for years.  Do not be embarrassed!  Dermatologists are so very used to seeing things like this, and will not make you uncomfortable.  It is SO IMPORTANT that you go in and have these tested and get treatment early.  You may not have HS, or you may.  Either way your body is fighting infection of some kind, and this is not the time to be embarrassed, but to ease your symptoms.  I wish you so much luck!
I get the same things too.I am 18 years old and this started to happen to me at 13 years too.when i started seeing my period.I looked at the pictures too and mines aren't that bad but I had to have surgery in january under my arm because I got an absess.i try not to shave , if i need too I trim but it still comes back on my pubic area, even if i spend weeks not shaving.

Have heard from the dermatologist about what do you have? Cause I might have the same thing.I have an appointment for the dermatologist om tuesday but i'm cancelling because i need to research about this more before i go there.

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions