is there possibly any way, at all to get rid of...

I've done everything I can to get rid of acne scars, I've tried so many different ways and spent too much  on trying to find a way of clearing my face but nothing is working and I need help. I just don't know what to do next. What can I do about acne and scars?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Look into Fraxel laser treatment.  You will find a great deal of info on the internet - it was also featured on morning news shows -and you can find the clips on line.  It is a definitive way to remove the acne scarring with minimal downtime.  There are usually before and after pics that should give you a good idea of the results you may achieve.  Also be certain that the facility you choose to provide Fraxel laser treatment has a board certified physician - in dermatology or plastic surgery.  Good luck with it.  I think you will truly be amazed by the results.
Helpful - 0
I use Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Corrector to remove the marks acne leaves behind. If over the counter products are of limited benefit, have laser therapy, a chemical peel, or microdermabrasion at a skin clinic.
To prevent future acne switch to an anti-androgen birth control pill called Diane35 (also called Dianette). Talk to your doctor about its features and benefits.
Eloise.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions