Acne Community

please help my skin

i am 29 yrs old,had beautiful skin till i was 16.  than suffered from very bad break outs my skin was red and had bumps that turned into acne.  i always had an oily sheen even after just washing my face, very shiny
i am now 29,i get a few little pimples a week that last a day of two, they are not bumps just enlarged pores with white stuff in them that clear up after i evacuate them.  if i squeeze my skin on my cheeks or nose een when a pimple is not present,white stuff comes out.(yes i know you shouldn't do this.  i am on diane 35 for breakouts. started blue light treatments and use medique as a cleanser,which has aha and bha.  my skin is now dry dry dry, and patchy red.  i tried nizoral on my face and it helped but made it drier. i wake up with my skin dehydrated and peeling.  i also use marcelle aquarelle moisturizer and marcelle foundation,both non comedogenic.  i have developed a complex and have seen 3 dermatologists all with different answers.
1.use dove pink bar
2.use cetaphile-made my face brakeout
very frustrated, and find it difficult to go out even though im sure its not as bad as i think
can this be a food intolerance thing? or any suggestions......... please help i'm at my whits end
thanks
Hi sara. Laser treatments can cause a histamine response which would make your skin patchy and red. Did you have a patch test before commencing therapy and is the clinic that treated you happy with your progress? Did the blue light clinic advise use of medique as a cleanser? AHA's can cause rashes on sensitized skin. I would suggest using Lutsine Hydrafnia cleanser and moisturizer which is especially designed for acne-prone skin which has become irritated or dry due to some acne treatments. Be patient with Diane35, it is an effective treatment. Loiloi x
Have you considered adding spironolactone/aldactone to your regimin? It couldn't hurt. Google " spironolactone and acne " and read up about it. It could be exactly what you need, and solve your problem in 2-3 weeks. It also won't hurt. Good luck.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions