skin problem

Hello   I'm 25 year old boy and suffering from navacus of melonocyte . Its on my right side of face , I have consult  many doctors but nothing happen .last year I even started laser treatment also but no effect now my doctor said it can't be go .he has done enough . I lost all hope I think it will never go nd it has affect my a lot
Mentally
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  If you are referring to a melanocytic nevus,  a type of lesion that contains nevus cells,  and  laser treatment is not working, further evaluation may need to be done. Seeking another dermatologist's opinion may also help and to rule out differentials including melanoma.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for replying doctor,
last week i went to meet my doctor, he said nothing can be done more as if he do more laser treatment skin may damage. i ask him what else i can do in treatment he said some diseases cant be cure and it is one of them. He has given me two creams one is Unitone4 advance white and another is kojivit. please tell what else i can ask my doctor in treatment so that my problem can be cured
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions