skin problem

i have acne and scar all over my face and i wonder, can our skin facial be immune to our skin? cause it's been in long term since i used it at the first time.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This is just one of the most basic problems that most people encounter. I too had been through this and I am really happy to say that it was just a passing affair. I had tried a lot of remedies unless I used  Clearly Gone . This product definitely suits your problem as you can see the results as you use it. This is just my opinion as I can feel your pain of being troubled by acne problems and would be happy that someone is relieved by the problem which had troubled me.For more details visit this link you will surely get rid off this problem.
Helpful - 0
Amber's right. You can build up a tolerance and a product make become less effective. Change to a new regime. Freederm facial wash followed by their treatment gel is good for acne. Most acne scarring is superficial and will fade on its own within a year. If it doesn't laser therapy or microdermabrasion will clear up the remaining scars.
Loiloi xx
Helpful - 0
if you get the same facial all the time or use the same face wash then your skin CAN get immune to it
try a mew type of facial     or somthing mew
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions