Acne Community

skin rash,facial oilly,dry skin - diabetic

PLEASE,I HAVE DRY SKIN THAT SHOWS ON MY CALVES & HANDS.I SUFER FROM DIABETES TYPE 2 SINCE 18 YEARS AGO.
I AM OF AFRICAN DESCENT(GHANAIAN).I DO NOT KNOW THE TYPE OF FACIAL CREAM & SERUM TO USE.
MY FACE IS OILY AND EXPERIENCE TOO MUCH DEHYDRATION WHICH TURNS MY SALIVA VERY THICK EXPECIALLY WHEN SLEEPING IN THE NIGHT.
I TEND TO WAKE UP AND DRINK EVEN WHEN I AM NOT THIRSTY IN THE NIGHT.THAT HELPS A LITTLE BIT ANYWAY,TO AVERT THE INTENSE DEHYDRATION.
PLEASE,WHAT TYPE OF FACIAL AND BODY CREAMS DO I NEED?
I AM ON SOCIAL ASSISTANCE NOW AND DO NOT KNOW IF THE ASSISTANCE COVERS YOUR SERVICES?

PLEASE,ADVISE.

THANK YOU,
ISAAC KINGSLEY ANIM
90 BURROWS HALL BLVD #805
SCARBOROUGH ONTARIO
M1B 5M2
CANADA
TEL:647-343-0901
Hi there!

You could use a cold cream commercially available in the market over the dry areas. Try taking plenty of water even when you are not thirsty. Control of diabetes is also essential since this could also be the cause of your symptoms. If things do not tend to improve with these measures, you may like to consult a primary care physician to look for secondary causes such as hormonal/ endocrine/ metabolic/ autoimmune issues.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions