to pin pin patrick and anhyone who reads this blog

Maybe this will help someone, there was a research in recent years on Vitamin B 5 (pantothenic acid) and how it helps acne. Vitamin B 5 water soluble vitamin kidneys flushes out in urine, does not get stored in body like fat soluble  vitamins A D E K.Google it: Vitamin B 5 research and acne, clogged pores. There's a lot of interesting proven points, materials online available.
I'm 31 female have fair to medium skin tone, very oily skin( after lunch hours, can slide on my face a few meters it gets that oily), still suffering with adult face/body acne. Have tried numerous temporary acne remedies, presciptions, visits to derm:antibiotics, creams, gels, OTC acne creams/gels, Dairy free diet, lots of fresh fruits,veggies,  Had major improvement with benzoyl peroxide but again it was a temp fix. I didn't want to be on B.P forever plus with all the adverse effects, stopped B.P and researched online about natural ways to try to fix the clogged pores issue and oily skin.
  Started taking Vitamin b5 a month ago 1gram three times a day, along with multivitamin, fish oil(yes have to watch out for mercury),flax seed,borage oil,vitamin d. As far as diet; I eat a lowfat moderate diet. (don't restrict myself on things like a chocolate, milk or cheese anymore if I crave it). Seen improvement in skin elasticity, smaller pores and skin less oily.
Research for yourself and try it maybe it will help you!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this article was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already Many thanks!

http://acne-treatmentskin.com
Helpful - 0
you advice is accurate
       thanks
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions