Acne Community

treatment of Acne on penis.

I have acne on my penis. It is not STD caz i never had sex before. I dont have any itching problem because of it. I also have pimple on my face. . How can I get rid of it? Can i use normal anti-pimple cream on penis which is being used on face. One of the cream that I know has folloing content and I dont have any side effects with it.
?Benzoyl Peroxide 50mg/g (5 %)
?& Bentonite 50mg/g (5%)

Or can you suggest me any other treatment which doesnt have any side effect?

Thanks in advance.
Hi. Do not use benzoyl peroxide on your penis as this will cause stinging and irritation.
For the acne on your face, ask your doctor for a more effective treatment such as Duac gel (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide) or Differin (0.1% adapalene).
Also mention the spots on your penis. These are unlikely to be acne vulgaris, which commonly occurs on the face, chest and back. It is easy to get a bacterial or fungal infection in the genital area and this is not the same as an STD.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions