what is this and how to get rid of it? pics

Tried everything.... all types of washes, peels, moisturizers, vitamins. these bumps keep coming back and they are on both sides of chin and all long my jawline. when I squeeze them a little white string comes out and they are back within a few days..... I've heard it might be a fungus of some sort? i really don't know what to do and they are so annoying. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1570/dsc02597nk3.jpg
Hello, Do you think its allergy? HAve you gone to the doctor ? You should see that with your doctor. Tells us how it goes. :)
bump
Hmm, how long have you had them? If they had white pus coming out they probably are spots of some sort. Try applying some 100% aloe vera gel - that clear up any spots like that that I have. Best of luck!

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions