Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Ridding facial and salivary toxins

Hi-Ive looked under salivary gland and lymph disorders-and they all seem to require a lump-which I dont have.The toxins are terrible-they are not breaking down and I feel them in my face>eyes-sometimes the top of the scalp.what could be causing this?Ive tried things that help-blue green algae-salivary cleansing with sesame seed oil--bentonite clay masks---it all helps but doesnt cure.  this has been going on for almost 2 yrs.It started with dry throat-then eyes then.that went away--then my abdomen was acidy and I could hardly eat--well-thankfully I can eat now.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste