Addicted to pills Community
29 Members

Cold Turkey Abilify, Sertraline, Vistaril

Three days ago I quit taking my sertraline, abilify, and vistaril.
A few weeks ago, they stopped working and I've been really depressed and hearing voices, so I decided to quit them all cold turkey.

When the third day came about, I started getting really dizzy and mad. I also started throwing up, feeling nauseated, having cold sweats, mood swings, and am not hungry.

I was wondering if there was any way to alleviate any of my symptoms. Someone recommended 5-HTP to me, saying that a doctor recommended it to them.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.