Addicted to pills Community
29 Members

oxycodone 30mg 75-180mg addiction

I have been detoxing at home for the past three days i felt as spiritual and excited as can be using pieces of subs and vitamins everyday. But today i on the third day i slipped and gave in and did 60mg of oxy does this restart my detox or how would this effect me. Because i leave fore the military tomorrow for some annual training and i am scared i may have messed up more then i wanted to, i have two more but i got mad and stomped then to the street  and walked away ugh...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.