Addiction Community
60 Members

Needle Used To SLAM METH

Today Around 3:00Am , I Was Posted, Getting Smoked Out ... In My Friends Room. It Was Dark And I Dropped A Cigarette I Was About To Hit ... So I Felt My Way Around The Floor And Found A Used Needle. (The Guy She's With Slams Meth) .. I DIDN'T FEEL IT POKE ME So I Paid It No Mind And Threw It Out The Window. After I Left I Jumped Into My Truck Started It And That's When I Noticed I Had A Tiny Opening On My Finger , And Around It , Red Irritated Bump. I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE NEEDLE BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL A THING .... Now I Feel Like I'm Thinking About It To Much , It Might Be A Spider Bite I Didn't Feel ... Idk I'm Worried Af Tho BS Aside.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.