Vicodin withdrawals questions please?

I was on vicodin for a year, taking two 5/325 a day. Never more. On tuesday i took half of a 500 and havent taken once since. I needed to detox and stay away from them. I have NO cravings whatsoever.  It seems that my withdrawals havent been too bad. But i keep fearing it will creep up and get worse. It has been over 96 hours since i took that half pill. I have been able to eat, some chills still and diarrhea only once. Any insight on when the end is coming?
The predicted average timeline for Vicodin withdrawal symptoms to end, or significantly dissipate, is 7-10 days. That being said, in some cases, certain symptoms can last for weeks or months, especially psychological symptoms. Like many drug addictions, cravings for Vicodin may suddenly occur years after the individual has stopped taking the drug. Vicodin’s half-life is about four hours, so the drug leaves the body completely after about eight hours. Once the drug begins to leave the body, withdrawal symptoms begin.
While the worst of the withdrawal symptoms most likely end within 1-2 weeks, it is difficult to estimate the timeline accurately for each individual person.
When a person tries to quit any opioid medication, such as Vicodin, cold turkey without help, the person will likely experience withdrawal symptoms more severely. Medical detox is recommended to make the process more comfortable. In some instances, replacement medications like buprenorphine or methadone may be used to aid the withdrawal process on a longer-term basis. The use of any medication is determined on an individual basis. Additionally, psychological support from therapists, nurses, and other staff members, can radically help clients during the detox process.