i need to know please please

I've been on fetynal 75mcg patches for a month. I also take about 5 perc 10s a day. I plan on CT in a few weeks . I need to know if theses fetynal patches are worse to withdrawal from.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
"I need to know if theses fetynal patches are worse to withdrawal from. "

Compared to the Percs, no. (IMO)
Helpful - 0
Fetynal patches are synthetic narcotic analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action. In the mid-1990s, fentanyl was first introduced for widespread palliative use with the clinical introduction of the Duragesic patch.

Overdose may cause death.
Helpful - 0
"Fetynal patches are synthetic narcotic analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action. In the mid-1990s, fentanyl was first introduced for widespread palliative use with the clinical introduction of the Duragesic patch.Overdose may cause death. "
____________________________________________________________
Ok...and?

The question from the ORIGINAL POSTER was whether Fentanyl withdrawal was worse than withdrawal from Perc...which I gave my opinion. You gave a brief summary to me about Fentanly...why?
Helpful - 0
My friend passed away from that patch a few weeks ago. I suggest slowly coming off odsp them,continue to take your perks while slowly coming off the patch,them come down off the rest. With drwal is the same as any narcotic.  But depending on how you handle the withdrawal. Everyone is different..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community