Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
995 Members

treatment centers

whats the best way for a person that is unemployed or just cant afford to get into a treatment center for drug addiction
2 Responses
hi your best bet is to detox at home then the salvation army runs a free rehab but you got to be clean to get in what are you taking and how much we do home detoxes all the time??
let me know I will watch for your post.......Gnarly
2010150 tn?1328545847
I have found a medical detox facility that will med detox people that have no insurance it is for up to 21 days.....I don't know all the details as I have not been there yet....I am going into it after I take 20 mgs for a week ( methadone) I have been on it for 7 yrs and before that it was oxycontin so I know all to well what the hell of detox is like and I know I need counseling b/c I have been on drugs for so long I don't even know what "sober" is much less how to live sober....send me a private message and I will give you the details about the place I have found.....wouldn't it be weird if you are where I am....."things" happen the way they are meant to soooo you never know..they may have places other places to...waiting to hear from you
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.