Addiction: Living with an Addict Community

Spouses of Porn Addicts/Recovering Addicts

Is there anyone here that gets really down and upset over partners porn addiction?
Yes my partner dose and really brakes my heart
:( how often does he do it? Does he at least tell you about it?
I think my BFs porn addiction goes along with his crack addiction so I don't know if that counts as the same thing you're going through but he definitely has a porn addiction and especially when he's high will watch for hours and hours. No he doesn't try to hide it from me but then again he doesn't think I know when he's high either, ha.
Yeah it makes me feel bad, I feel like he can watch other people go at it for hours and hours but he doesn't want to be intimate with me...
Funny you should say that because my partner is a recovering ice addict.. Maybe there's a link between drug addiction and porn addiction..?