What to look for

Im about 7 weeks pregnant and im worried that my boyfriend is useing heroin or crack what are the signs I should look for?
1. Lack of interest or time for you
2. Money gone mysteriously...Or just gone.
3. His attitude will change back and forth. He may sleep all day....
4. loss of a job..interest in stuff.

I've been there. My daughter's dad is still out there taking heroin. I was 5 months pregnant when I realized and saw what he was doing. I got out, but I had to make a QUICK decision.

Peace, Karen
If hes doing heroin, you can tell on their eyes. they get dull looking, and start to get dark bags under the eyes. With meth, theyre usually paranoid, very jittery. jump at noises, stuff like that.
Both drugs will cause drastic weight loss because the interest becomes getting high, not eating. He will also look dead in the eyes (which most people have already mentioned). You might be thinking, how do I tell? It is easier then you think. Someone dead in the eyes can't help but show it. Track marks (if he is injecting) on his body. They will look black like blood clots under the skin. Heroine makes you sleep excessively, crack makes you wired so you can stay up for awhile.

Hope this helps!