A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Social Community
2.75k Members
199177 tn?1490502134

~~~ How many pets do you have~~~

I have noticed alot of us talk about our pets .So It made me wonder how many of us have them and what do you have.

I have  2 cats oreo and caprice

1 puppy O C

37 Responses
401786 tn?1309155634
I love dogs...but I got an allergified kid, so...all I have is a big pond out front with big koi and goldfish.  Only one has a name...it's Fatboy.  

I'd be happy to pet y'all's doggies and kitties though..
186166 tn?1385262982
until two weeks ago...i had five dogs!!!!!  i was not able to find a place at the beach that would take all my dogs...and my husband HATED my toy aussies...so i was forced to find a home for them.  i have cried EVERY DAY since i had to give them up.

i now have three dogs:  lizzie lou and teak are my chihuahuas...and peewee is my yorkie.

i lied on the rental application...YIKES...and told them i only have the two tiny chihuahuas...so if anyone is coming for a visit...you'd better hurry BEFORE i get busted with three dogs instead of two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
306867 tn?1299253309
Lizzy Lou ......I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you found them good homes and they will be ok. I'm sure you miss them though.

2 dogs for me.  I would love to have more, but my Sadie is always having health issues. Already half my pay goes to the vet.   I haven't seen a doctor in years but my dog is at the vet monthly. lol   No more purebreds for me. I always seem to get them with horrible allergies. Sadie is now on a fish & potato diet, in hopes it will help.
Sadie is a Mini Schnauzer (not so mini)
Zippy is a rescue but they say she is Rat Terrier. She was picked up after hurricane Charlie in a Fema trailer park. She was pregnant. I never got to see her pups, but they said she was a good momma.
I have 2 cats. One of them is Dweezil, he's 15 years old. I have had him since I was 6. He's been one of my best friends for my whole life. Always knows when im upset, cause he cuddles with me to make me feel better. [= He's getting really old though, and I am not sure how much longer he's got. His teeth are rotted and he's got a tumor on his face.

My second cat is B.C. She's awesome. She stands up to dogs (even pit bulls!!) she's a tough little kitty. She's only 5 now. Such a beautiful kitty. [=

Both of them make me happy. Except when they pee where they aren't supposed to!!
429432 tn?1343597790
Am I supposed to include all the spiders in the basement??
306867 tn?1299253309
Also........Chi Chi Lover re-named my Zippy , her new name is Chicken Dog.  
Chi Chi said she couldn't see the picture very well and for weeks  she thought it was a chicken in a pen.  So now she is Chicken Dog. It fits her. lol
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.