Addiction: Social Community

~~~ How many pets do you have~~~

I have noticed alot of us talk about our pets .So It made me wonder how many of us have them and what do you have.

I have  2 cats oreo and caprice

1 puppy O C

I love dogs...but I got an allergified kid, so...all I have is a big pond out front with big koi and goldfish.  Only one has a name...it's Fatboy.  

I'd be happy to pet y'all's doggies and kitties though..
until two weeks ago...i had five dogs!!!!!  i was not able to find a place at the beach that would take all my dogs...and my husband HATED my toy aussies...so i was forced to find a home for them.  i have cried EVERY DAY since i had to give them up.

i now have three dogs:  lizzie lou and teak are my chihuahuas...and peewee is my yorkie.

i lied on the rental application...YIKES...and told them i only have the two tiny chihuahuas...so if anyone is coming for a visit...you'd better hurry BEFORE i get busted with three dogs instead of two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lizzy Lou ......I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you found them good homes and they will be ok. I'm sure you miss them though.

2 dogs for me.  I would love to have more, but my Sadie is always having health issues. Already half my pay goes to the vet.   I haven't seen a doctor in years but my dog is at the vet monthly. lol   No more purebreds for me. I always seem to get them with horrible allergies. Sadie is now on a fish & potato diet, in hopes it will help.
Sadie is a Mini Schnauzer (not so mini)
Zippy is a rescue but they say she is Rat Terrier. She was picked up after hurricane Charlie in a Fema trailer park. She was pregnant. I never got to see her pups, but they said she was a good momma.
I have 2 cats. One of them is Dweezil, he's 15 years old. I have had him since I was 6. He's been one of my best friends for my whole life. Always knows when im upset, cause he cuddles with me to make me feel better. [= He's getting really old though, and I am not sure how much longer he's got. His teeth are rotted and he's got a tumor on his face.

My second cat is B.C. She's awesome. She stands up to dogs (even pit bulls!!) she's a tough little kitty. She's only 5 now. Such a beautiful kitty. [=

Both of them make me happy. Except when they pee where they aren't supposed to!!
Am I supposed to include all the spiders in the basement??
Also........Chi Chi Lover re-named my Zippy , her new name is Chicken Dog.  
Chi Chi said she couldn't see the picture very well and for weeks  she thought it was a chicken in a pen.  So now she is Chicken Dog. It fits her. lol