5:13 AM anyone up for chat

bored just watched a movie lol cant sleep
Hey Alex,

Just me and Lil..

I just found this room, and I had to name it the "A-Wall" room for addicts to take refuge! - LOL

How ya doing this morning?

Todd
well i have not slept WIERD sleep schedule i get a few hrs ever so often other than that great. i just watched a movie but became board so i came on to read and post. what about you?

happy 4th
Alex
Alex,

I know, between me quitting the 12.5 Ambien, tapered down the Hydro's from 9 a day to 3-4, and today is Day 1 for quitting my 7 year addiction to Valium, after tapering down also...

I we wonder why we don't get any sleep? - lol

I'm grateful to get even 3 hours of sleep, as long as it is not drug induced and natural...kind of what we are all fight for!

Todd

It's kind of funny, now we have to hop back and forth from rooms! LOL

Here at least we can talk whatever goes, in the aid to recovery and I love it..!!
you still up WOW you and and me both get NO SLEEP !!
Alex,

Amen to that! - I saw a few of your post a few days ago, when I asked you if you were okay....but you were so fustrated...and I'm glad that know at last we all can have the best of both worlds.

No "newbies" or "oldies" or any of that ****!!!

Just good old love, support and chat.!!

It's Awesome!

Todd
plus we dont get yelled at and punished like bad boys and girls lol
Alex,

Hey brother...what was all the temptation about with the post below?

Is with the Hydro's???? - You made it trough right! You didn't get the refill correct?

If you up and talking...it sounds like you beat it through the night!

Fill me a little!

Todd
Hey babe!!  How many days does this make it?  OMG I"M SO PROUD OF YOU SWEETIE!!!!  You are such a big inspiration to me as I'm sure you are to alot of people on here as well.    Keep up the good work Alex!!!!  I'm so proud of you sweetie!!  I'm gonna run off to bed in a minute.  Luvs ya, big hugz, Lil.  :)
I am proud of you too, you were great to me. I KNOW YOU WILL FIGHT THIS .....TODAY IS 31 for me YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

big hug

Alex

sleep well .....
it was with oxycodone .....dam addictive drug. yes i did make it through....thanks for asking. ALL THE BS before just made me upset because addicts deal differently - the thing that bugged me the most: THE PEOPLE who were complaining about the Happy messages were doing it too. However, that is in the past gotta keep trucking and look to this GREAT forum for US. I use to take 7-9 oxycodone per day when i ran out i bought them off the street; i like many equated it with happiness. I still feel mad depressed at times but it will pass - with a little help from above. I lied to everyone and i couldn't keep up with the lies yet people still trusted me. I recently lost my job not because of my addiction but had i been my old self I MAY have been able to save my job - i was the BEST worker BEE ever but the drug took the UMPH out of me. I feel great and energetic NOW but dam i wish i was like i was before the pills - evil little devils.

Alex,

Today is Day 31.!!! - That is so Awesome! You have surpassed the month!!

My hat's off to you! - You have every bit of reason to have the Best 4th of July you ever had.

You should name this day your "Freedom Day" along w/ Independance Day!

What a day to be set FREE!!!!

Congrats my friend!!!!

W/ all my heart for you!
Todd

PS: Lil: I read your posts below, and after the week ends, your going to hit and win this time...watch and see!

Todd
i personally cant wait till we can private message everyone.
i'm awake to chat
Hi this thread is old but is there anyway you can message me I would like to detox from heroine only been doing it for 2 months and prior to that in 2009 I Used for 10minths I would like any advice on how to start first thing tomorrow my last dose was a half hour ago and i do have suboxene I would like to do no more than 3 days
Well my son is home for 15 days from the navy, and i have a girlfriend staying
thr u Thursday. I ended up getting stonded with her. I wss bad.````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
how are you ??? whats new???