A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Social Community
2.75k Members
495284 tn?1333897642

Evacuation!

I am writing this as i dont have time to respond to everyone.  There was a chemical explosion about 5 blocks from me today.  Some have been hurt is all we know.  We have now been evacuated so will be loading up the dogs and cat and heading out.  We have many fire dept's here helping our town out.  Waiting on some tactical team from a bigger city to come and assess the situation.  What makes this even worse is we have 45 MPH winds today blowing our way.

We are all okay here, this is just precautionary.  I work tonight from 6-midnight so will be on when i get home.  Thanks for all your concern~~sara
22 Responses
377493 tn?1356505749
I know I'm not a regular on this forum or anything, but am a friend of Sara's from other forums, so I hope no one minds me posting here.

Sara, I was quite alarmed when I saw your mood and am so glad to read this and know you are all ok.  Stay safe and I hope all in your area come through this without incident.  Take care my friend.  Thinking of you.
Love you, Sarah
my thoughts are with you just get the heck out ok and I will speak to you tonight.. if not first thing in the morning.. my prayers are going up..
675718 tn?1530036633
be careful!
271792 tn?1334983257
My prayers are with you and all involved. Let us know you are safe.
1331115 tn?1536365740
I hope everything turns out OK I will pray for all
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.