I know I'm not a regular on this forum or anything, but am a friend of Sara's from other forums, so I hope no one minds me posting here.
Sara, I was quite alarmed when I saw your mood and am so glad to read this and know you are all ok. Stay safe and I hope all in your area come through this without incident. Take care my friend. Thinking of you.
my thoughts are with you just get the heck out ok and I will speak to you tonight.. if not first thing in the morning.. my prayers are going up..
My prayers are with you and all involved. Let us know you are safe.
I hope everything turns out OK I will pray for all
Take care Sara,we are all praying for your town and the people in it, Prayers also go out to the injured people,Stay Safe
Update...We are free to move about the country again but the plant is a complete loss. No word on the injured yet so i hope and pray they are okay.
Thank you all for the comments. Today i am grateful for all i have~~sara
To me, that's what's so great about MedHelp, so many rally around when one is harm's way. Stay safe Sara. Sending prayers up for you and those that were in bldg. when incident occurreed. Madlyn
Hi!! I guess you went to work...
I'll hang out so I can speak with you when you get home....
What kind of chemical....did they say???
so happy to hear that ur ok n safe...chck in when ya get home tonight..prayers go up to all injured and for u n ur fam....
Checking in!! Fire restarted again about 10:00 but so far we are all in our homes. The 2 people that were in the plant are going to be okay. It was nothing but a miracle that they survived. Scary stuff.
It was ammonia.....nasty stuff.
I'm glad you're home!!
Wear a mask!!!
wow... so good that the injured are recovering and you at home with the pack :) take care !!!!
Im glad ur ok.geez this sounds awful girl
The fire dept's did an amazing job keeping the fire contained to just that one building. With the winds we had the whole entire block could of gone up in flames. They were there all day. I saw them heading back to the station around 7 pm and then called out again at 10. The men and women on the fire dept's here are all volunteers so they leave their families and jobs to do this. They rely on donations to buy the things they need to do their job. The city doesnt like to give out money for the things we need but we sure do have a nice new liquor store!!
glad it worked out for you. Very scary stuff!!!
Glad to hear you are ok. What happened?
I sure did used to hate going into a old dirty liquor store!!
Glad to hear you're doing ok sara. That can be some scary stuff. A long time back we had a major gas line light up. Huge flame shooting straight up into the sky. Scary and awesome at the same time. Be well!!!