A
A
Close
Addiction: Social Community
2.75k Members
553001 tn?1218811768

God's Prescription

Hi everyone, i got this about a week ago and just wanted to share with everyone
to be spoken 3 times a day until faith comes. If you grow worse, you may double the dosage, no harmful side effects
- Jesus is the Lord of my  life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from SIN and Guilt. I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness  II Corinthians 5:21
- Jesus bore my sins in his body onthe cross, therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and by his stripes I am healed and made whole. I Peter 2:24
- Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent his word and he healed me. Psalms 107:20
- Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being. Matthew 8:17
- ** Body I speak the word of faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the Holy Ghost: therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of his holy word to be Healed and Made Whole in Jesus's name. Romans 8:11
- You have forgiven all my iniquities, you have healed all my diseases: You have redeemed my life from destruction. You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed asthe eagles Psalms 103:2-5
      If you are not a christian, admit to God you are a sinner and that you acknowledge he sent his only son to die for us so that we may live, ask him to come be lord of your life..... It is the biggest greatest decision you will Ever make.
Have a blessed day... sorry if I have typos, my lil ones are awake now, so I didnt proof read
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.