A
A
Close
Addiction: Social Community
2.75k Members
216339 tn?1197055114

Im hopeless, right back where i started

Hey all,
No one is going to be to happy with what i am about to say but i have always been one for telling the truth ~I couldnt take it anymore and i got my oxys filled took 60 of them in two days then got hydros and took 30 in two days now here i sit again depressed and withdrawling but this time is worse cuz im looking at what i went thru to get clean and thinking if i couldnt make it this time i never will. I have let myself down ,, my kids my husband and pry most of you and i am truely sorry for that . Now im back to trying to figure out where i can get more even contomplating spending my electric bill money on an old dealer to get something if i even can . I just feel like the biggest peice of sh*t right now guys what the hell do i do now ~Chros
3 Responses
333612 tn?1302883390
first off....DON'T buy the drugs. We've all been there before. The 'I'm a big piece of [email protected] and I hate myself' stage. So you slipped. Nobody's perfect. Dust yourself off, stop dwelling on the past and just go forward from today. You made a mistake, learn from it!
Please don't waste money on more drugs. The WD's will be over so soon....and you will feel 100% better mentally if you don't use the drugs. Our minds are very powerful when it comes to addiction. Have a serious talk with yourself and tell yourself that you won't be getting anymore drugs and that you will be just fine without them.

Keep us posted
Greatgreebo
356054 tn?1218552475
I've done it before to (relapsed) felt like **** about it. Heck feel that way right now but obviously you want to get clean sooo onward you must go. There are'nt to many people out there that can quit and never use again. It's by no means a reason to give up or give in. Like you said your kids and husband are worth starting over for.
271792 tn?1334979657
Every time you get clean--it wrecks your next high.

What do you do? Chrostie, you know the answer honey. Last time you had your internet shut off and some other essentials....please do the right thing and get help. you are young and have so much going for you.

Take care.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.