Addiction: Social Community

Just saying hi

Not sure if anyone remembers me. This place is so different now! It's been 5 plus years since I was active here. Girls are doing good. 10 and 5, little one just started kindergarten. I was pregnant with her when I was last active. Just finished chemo 5 weeks ago and am having a double mastectomy Wednesday. I see Jimi on Facebook and miss Sophie Shine. Haven't really kept in touch with anyone else. Just saying hi.
Wish you all the best for you future!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Nice to see you!!  I hope everything goes well and your recovery is fast.  Hard to believe that Sophie is gone.  I miss her
Hi I haven't checked in for 5 years.  I got off opiates here