Addiction: Social Community

Lexapro

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved escitalopram as the generic version (or equivalent) of Lexapro®.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hopefully this will be much more cost efficient and will allow more people to use this med.  Thanks for the info poohbear!  How have you been by the way?
Good morning Sarah. I have been doing really good. My wife and I have decided to move to Nashville from El Paso Texas. This weekend were flying out there for a week to look at houses and see the city since we have never been there. lol Just sounded like a good place to live and puts me about 8 hrs from family. El Paso has been nice but we are tired of the desert. I need some place with grass and lakes! ha ha Plus that puts me a little bit closer to you and Ibizzy! lol

How are things going for you? Is work going good?

Randy

COMMUNITY LEADER
I still remember when i went to El Paso, i saw all the "decorative" iron on the windows and doors and thought wow, how impressive!  Little did i know it was for protection!!  lol  It was so hot there too but i loved all the cactuses and stuff.  Dont see that in Minnesota!  The spaghetti bowl was rather interesting too, i always thought we were going to crash going round and round!!

Nashville should be a nice place to park your butt!  I probably should warn ibizzy you will be stalking us!!! LMAO
Oh count on the stalking! lol My daughter that lives in MI. the first thing she asked about was the traffic "will it be like El Paso"! She was so scared driving around here. She's a small town girl. I told her not to worry Nashville is busy but layed out a lot better. They are so restricted here for development with the highways due to the mountains. It's very expensive.

We had three days in a row last summer it was 116! Enough of that for me, Im from Michigan and I miss the different seasons and thunderstorms. I'll definately have that in TN. If you like every day to be exactly the same then El Paso is the right place for sunny days and blue skys but it gets old.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Will you bring your swamp cooler along?!!!!  lol
Oh you know about those things huh? I'd love to kick it right off the roof! LMAO!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Everything always felt so wet!  They scared me!!  lol