Need some creativity...

Hey yall. I am the first to admit that I am NOT a creative person at all!  I am an analytical person all the way. So, I am asking yall for some ideas!  I am 112 days clean now. I want to get a tattoo that symbolizes recovery. Can be a pic or a quote...just any ideas yall have. My daughter thought of 2. "One day at a time" and "Refuse to Sink" with a pic of an anchor. Do yall have any other ideas?  Please don't say the Phoenix. My biggest fear in the world is a bird!  I run from them so don't think I could handle a pic of one on my body!  Lol. Thanks my angels!
Just remember Spirit, "Gravity"!!
Hmmm. I really like " one day at a time" and refuse to sink. You should ask rosy! She's huge into tatts( I have 2 myself) if ou check out roses profile, she has li s of beautiful tat pics. That's awesome that your getting a tattoo to represent your sobriety. LOVE IT! I want to get one soo bad! Lol
Oh so many choices - stay strong , never again, my choice my way, I'm a big bird fan so I can't help you there . Do a google image search soberity tats you will find 1000s for inspiration but make sure it speaks to you .
How about the anchor with The Serenity - Refuse to Sink? Your ship has sailed, and your on it. But it has to be significant to you.
Thanks yall!  I have 2 tats so I know what I am getting into. Weaver, I like what you said!  My ship has sailed!
Ok tooter!  I am an idiot!  Took me 4 hours to figure out your answer!  Lol. Yes, I remember gravity!  I hope by the time it kicks in that no one will want to see my body naked anyway!  Lol. You absolutely crack me up!  Thanks for the smile. I needed it today!
Glad I could help. ;-)
I knew what she meant right away....so what's that say about me???? LOL
It means you are smarter than me!  Lol. I was trying to figure out what gravity had to do with being clean!  Lol
lmaooo. Is that when a cherry turns into a tomato?  No I guess that's just if you gain weight.
Nope.....nope....not smarter.......just older.....more gravity....more gravity girl
Don't let gravity bring you down. This is heavy man, wow.
How about a rising sun? Or maybe the phases of the moon? Hmmmm trying to put on my creative hat.
I have 17 and counting! Getting a gorgeous DDM piece on my back next! I can't wait! I have 400+ tat pics on my profile that you can look through. Ink is art and every tat is special. If you find something you LOVE tweak it and make it personally and uniquely yours! Every tat tells a story! Be true to yourself and take your time!!
Love,
Rosy~
BTW: I have the most gorgeous anchor tat on my pics! One of the most original ive seen! I have several color and lots of black and graywash (I don't do color personally)
Thanks Rosy. I will go check them out!  I just want a reminder of where I have been and where I don't want to go again!
I am a huge fan of tattoos and body piercing-- I think they all contribute to our identity And beauty.  My favorite style is Japanese.  I am planning in getting a lotus flower when all is said and done.  I pasted a quote about the lotus:

The lotus flower starts as a small flower down at the bottom of a pond in the mud and muck. It slowly grows up towards the waters surface continually moving towards the light. Once it come to the surface of the water the lotus flower begins to blossom and turn into a beautiful flower.

In Buddhism and Hinduism it is often used as a symbol of rebirth.

Good luck !
Phoenix - that is a good idea. I never knew that about a lotus. I am still trying to decide what I want to do but I will post a pic as soon as I get it done. Thanks!

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Social Community