Addiction: Social Community

Not a ? a sugestion

OK music soothes the savage best and when im down I crank up Southern Rock like Skynard, CCR,ZZ Top anything like that I would love to set a day aside for everyone to put on thier favorite music and CRANK IT UP and we can have the party heard round the would. JUst a thought!!!
lol i love that idea!!! my favourite band is called take that, i am also a huge bonjovi fan, name the day and i will crank it up :-)
I have so many different kinds of music..just depends on what mood I'm in...Stevie Ray Vaughn.. ZZ Top..Fergie..Pink...The Guess Who..some Skynard...all kinds...I rock out nearly every night while I on PC.  You would not believe my library of music..even a little country...LOL Lets do it! You pick a date and we can rock out...
Three Dog Night..Tom Petty...Janis Joplin...I love Tom Petty...
Grateful Dead, Allmans, Skynard, SRV..some classical, blues, bluegrass

Jim
ok memorial day weekend we have got to ROCK and to JIM im a dead head, and from WV and love my bluegrass, so its set pass the word BAR-B-Q and music THE PARTY HEARD ROUND THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!
OK then!
When i am down i crank up either some Led Zeppelin or some Pink Floyd..but southern rock works well too