Addiction: Social Community

Ode from Yodes to Lisa...

To liscamdave (Lisa):
   I remember when you first came to the forum.  I had been here for a while, and I'll admit I was a little selective with those I posted with.  I took a "shine" to you because we had a lot in common.  You looked to me for advice and encouragement.  You were the needy one, and I was happy to help.  
   Recently I had a very bad experience, and I became the needy one.  I didn't post about it because I didn't want to appear weak.  But I did share my crisis with a very few people via private messenger.  I was blown away by your concern and love for me.  I knew you were a very sweet person, but the love and advice you gave to me made such a difference in the way I looked at the situation.  I just want you to know how much I admire you, and I am a forever fan.
Love,
Yodes