Question

I somehow found another group here that was not here months ago. It was called addiction and recovery and I can't figure for anything how to get back there. I am experiencing brain aftershocks these days. LOL Anyway what is that all about they have a social side an addiction and abuse side and now this. What is that one about? Where does it fit into in reagrds to these two here? Og god where do I post anymore? Decisions decisions some many decisions these days. LOL
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Mike~  If you can get to dominosara's profile page just scroll down to her groups and you'll see a link to the recovery forum. I don't know how else to get there.

V.  xo
Helpful - 0
We mainly discuss everything (but mostly detox) in the main forum. The social side is just that..for social topics. The Recovery forum is for.......recovery. Getting clean and getting into recovery are much different topics.
Helpful - 0
thanks
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Social Community