Addiction: Social Community

TV CHARACTERS!!

Sooo... Ms. Jennys Man of the day status (WHICH HAS BEEN TONS OF FUN) has really got me thinking about TV shows and CHARACTERS that I LOVE!! HA! I hate to admit it but ya know the show FRIENDS?? I'm definitely most like PHOEBE personality wise and I love Joey!! The perfect man is a combo of Ross, Joey, and Chandler Bing!! Anyway, WHAT TV SHOWS, & CHARACTERS do you just love or love to hate???

For example I can't stand Janice on friends but she's definitely funny so I Love to hate her! Ha!!
Honestly Rosy....if I had to choose between BBT and JB....it's a no brainer. Ugh...a nightmare in itself but I'd have to pick BBT... LMaO!
I have seen every episode ofTwo & A Half Men (with charlie Sheen) at least three times. The characters just compliment each other. That was one funny show.
Robert & Frank (EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND) crack me up!!

I LOVE KAREN & JACK (WILL & GRACE) They are the funniest comedic(is that the right word?) duo ever!
Hmmm... My favorite show is Sex and the City. I think personality wise- I'm Carrie? I also love the walking dead and American horror story. My fave on walking dead- darelle, least  fave- the governor. My fave on AHS- Jessica's Lange and the hippie witch, least fave- Madison..
Hmmm I'll have to think about this and reply later.  And to everyone...feel free to join in the Man of the Day fun!! There is only 1 rule...you CAN NOT mention justin Bieber...ever. LMAO!!
Oh your right IBK!! I haven't seen it since Ashton took over.. Is it still as good?? I just love Rose! She is insanely funny!
Aww I use to love will and grace!!
LMAO @ JENNY!!! BBT..BBT...BBT!!
I'd have to be more like....Samantha personality wise! (minus all the action) LMAO
Awkward lol I don't know why but I love that show! Jenna is my favorite character on it because she is funny and I love to hate Sadie but I laugh every time she does the neck thing and says your welcome! Lmao
I loved will and grace that was the funniest show!
I loved two and a half men when Charlie sheen was on it! It was so funny!! I loved his mom she always said the most random things! I have only seen one with Ashton and it was funny but not the same. He is sexy though so it was fine with me! Lol
I'm completely obsessed with Sons of Anarchy....I love to love Jax because he's hotter than hot, I also love to hate him because he is a murdering cheating a-hole. LMAO! And I HATE Jemma...hate hate hate her! Really hope that she gets hers by the end of the series.
I watch the Two & A Half Men re-runs. Berta is hysterical and her favorite line is "I ani't cleaning that up"...rofl
My kids never let me watch tv so the only tv I get to watch now a days is Disney channel or when they fall asleep at 8 30 I am allowed to watch my shows. Yes my kids rule me! Anyone wanna talk about Disney channel I got the whole scoop!
Oh yea, it's all about Disney jr and nick jr. My baby is watching bubbleguppies right now.. FML
BERTA is a hoot!!!! She calls it like she sees it!
I spent many years with disney and nick jr.. Even pbs!! Oh Lawd!! The WORST that I couldn't stand was TELETUBBIES! barf!
Yes and Nick! Booooooo! Paw patrol for me right now bubble! My 3 year old will not watch tv she just changes her clothes over and over and over but my 5 year old even if he isn't watching don't turn the channel cuz he will lose it. Lol
Lmao rosy. My oldest was teletubbies! She even had the blue toy that made sounds and wiggled around so annoying! She loved Barney too. Ugh!
Ewwww Im glad those days are over Marie... One of my daughters LOVED big comfy couch! Of course I hated it! Ha! I DO like SpongeBob tho :) awww tarter sauce! I'm like squidward! Bwahahahaha
I SERIOUSLY started to go SO freakin nuts from Nick Jr. 24/7....that I upgraded my tv package to include Disney Jr.  And I actually find it much more tolerable and don't mind having it on.  LMAO.  Pick your poison I suppose....hahaha!
Hyde That 70's Show
I liked Darlene on Roseann
Will Smith fresh Prince of Bell Air
Randall on Home Improvement
the WHOLE cast from Seinfield
Friends I liked ALL of them too