2.Lighter/matches or mirror?? hmmm
5.big pan to boil
Man, these are hard questions..I would share my toilet paper and coffee with Domino sara is she will share her water.
My knife would come in hany to kill my food..or...protect myself or get rid of pests..lol
A lighter/matches because I don't have patience to start a fire
I'd make my own toothbrush
bible-to of course read and try to figure out why the hell I am stranded .
5 gallon bucket of sunscreen +skin cancer prevention
Sharp ax= cut trees for shelter and food in trees
A gun = hunting wild pigs or birds pirates
5 gallon bucket of multi vitiman powder= dont want scurvey
antibiotics = for infections
bible for power to get thru tough times
What I would not live with is worship of another god
1. A 5 gallon plastic bucket of water
2. A 5 gallon plastic bucket of liquid anti-bacterial soap
3. A 5 gallon plastic bucket full of lighters
4. An very good sharp axe
5. A bucket of Neosporin
6. A tent or 10 gallon bucket of coffee (undecided) probably coffee
**all the buckets would be used to gather rain water for drinking, washing etc.
Sounds like we need a med help survivor tv series I wonder who would win the million?
Magnifying glass to start my fires
Hunting knife kill my food with
fishing string to catch fish
Can of OFF to fight the bugs
Pot to boil my water
Tent to sleep in d a m making a hut they dont seem to last lol
1) maintenance meds count as one. None of them are any fun (but meds and first aid supplies are necessary)
2) Swiss champ swiss army knife - has functional knife, saw, scissors, sewing awl, magnifying glass for all (Start fires), screwdrivers, much more.....are in knife..........
3) Shelter - used parachute works just fine
4) A British Special Air Services (SAS) survival booklet, Contains much outdoor stuff and hints that are outstanding, Carry a Bic? You should.....
5) Small de-salinization unit for drinking water and cooking water.
6) Good fishing gear 48foot Morgan Out Islander to use as needed.....................................eagle
1. Case of Protein Drinks (need nourishment until I can figure out how to find food to eat)
2. Pot to Boil Water
3. Tent for shelter
4. Sleeping bag for when I get cold
5. Large package of matches
6. Supplements that I need for my pancreas
1. A frozen butchered cow
2. A propane grill (see # 1)
3. Lots of propane (see # 2)
4. A lighter (to ignite # 2 when it's push button ignite fails, they always do)
5. A bucket (to collect water in to wash down # 1)
6. My Kindle and a ton of spare batteries
If # 6 counts as two items, I'll ditch # 4 and take my chances with the grills igniter while I learn to rub sticks together.
That's enough to keep me fat and happy for quite a while. By the time it's all exhausted I'll have either learned to live off the land, be rescued or die.
1. Ginger (obvious reason)
2. MaryAnn (obvious reason again)
3. Gilligan (someone to do the work)
4. The Skipper (need someone that can drive a boat)
5. The Professor (to build cool stuff out of bamboo)
6. Lovey Howell (in case I tire of 1 & 2, variety is the spice!)
There's no room left for Thurston Howell III and that's fine, he serves no useful purpose.
Water to survive
Matches to make smoke signals so they find me haha
A USB with every song on the planet just bc
A solar powered cd player to play the music
Music is soothing healing and just the best thing there is for your mood and spirit
Books to stay sharp and for entertainment
Swiss army outdoor knife set to hunt to groom :-)
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.