Addiction: Social Community

Tropic Thunder

For anyone who needs a good laugh and lift of spirits I would recommend seeing Tropic Thunder.  It was absolutely hilarious and also includes a heroin addict (Jack Black)  stranded in vietnam, who then coincedentally comes upon a HUGE poppy farm.....  In the theatre it was amazing how many people started mumbling and nodding in agreemend as soon as he started withdrawing....I would say about half the theatre could relate.....it felt good knowing I was not alone....and I havent laughed that hard in a long time....
I can't wait to go see this. Everyone says it is a great movie.