A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Social Community
2.75k Members
1213301 tn?1281738653

Wanted to say "hi" and check in.....

Went back to work and have been busy with everything.  Enjoying the last 8 days before my brother goes back and loving the fact that he has been home.
Work is back in full swing and I love having that routine again....so much better when I stay busy.
I hope everyone is doing great and still fighting this fight!!!  I am fighting every day....but worth it.

K
4 Responses
495284 tn?1333894042
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well this was nice to see this morning!!  So happy for you Jebs~~Dont be a stranger now!!     sara
Hi Kristen!!    Please stay in touch!!   You sound really great!   I'm glad....

xoxo
1213301 tn?1281738653
Thanks ladies!
I really missed you and think of you a lot.  I have been really busy getting back into a new school year.  I do so much better with cravings and the guilt when I am at work and keeping my mind occupied.  
I struggled bad for a while there but you all helped so much.  
I am glad to hear from you and I hope that you are both healthy and happy!!!

Love
K
617347 tn?1331293081
Hey, Jebs... so good hearing from you :)

you look great.. busy, working, enjoying the time with your brother, keep walking .. !
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.