better
Hello All,
Doing so much better today.  I am now clean for one week off of vicodins.  So far, and its still early, no tears.  Still not eating and I wonder where I am getting the energy from that I have.  It seems to me that the small quantity of food that I do consume is almost immediately eliminated!  Anyways, just thought someone would like to know and maybe If someone reads this it will give them hope as well.  Stay clean all.  Yucky11
Congrats on 1 week...that is great..You are doing better than I did...I cried for 2 weeks...LOL

You HAVE GOT to eat...get some ensure...if nothing else...I ate fresh fruits, cereal bars...yogurt...you just have to make yourself eat...yes at first it seems like everything goes right thru us...that will pass (not pun intended) too...Are you taking vitamins?  I drank lots of water and green tea...because I felt like this would help flush the bad stuff out of my body...Dont use slim fast...you need good stuff...Good foods will help in you recovery too...It really upsets me that you are not eating...I WANT YOU TO EAT...LOL  Sorry, just the Mom in me coming out...

Hugs and again congrats on 1 wk...Hang in there...you can do this...

Was just thinking about the name Yucky....hoping before long you change it to something good...