Addiction: Social Community

info anyone?

what's a straight peg as referenced in the post below?  Anyone.., anyone...,Bueller...
someone who doesn't use......and thus doesn't......nay......can not understand........that is why places like this site and programs like NA are vital tools for us addicts........addicts helping addicts......because they're the only ones that truly understand.....when I stumbled across this site a couple of nites ago.....i was really impressed....and inspired....inpired at least enough to start writing a song.........about not understanding other people....why we can't understand other people.....and that was even before numb nuts posted his straight peg BS......wierd eh...
this place is a wonderful place.........I have been watching oxypen and hydro's postings........they have been save because of the support found here.....you can't find this type of help anywhere else

Thanks for clearing it up for me.  Isn't it funny how events or happenings at certain times (esp. when we really need it) can inspire and jump start your creativity. My hubby deals with writers' block as well.    

Write on my friend,.......write on.........and read my profile.  

Good luck w/the songwriting,
Victoria