Addiction: Social Community

just an update

hey yall, its been so long, living life on lifes terms takes a toll on a person....i just wanted to check in ....its been 2 years and 2.5 months since I got clean. No praise needed, take a look at my profile and the postings and know that you can beat this disease called addiction. Once  you are aware you have a problem then it becomes your responsibility to arrest this disease, lock it up and throw away the key. ONLY YOU CAN DO IT! with the help of your higher power. Now stop doubting yourself, man up and stay clean.

Love and Peace,

Carrie
Love and peace to you too :) glad that you are doing ok, carrie :)