Addiction: Social Community

kids baseball

Anyone elses kids or grands playing baseball or tee ball?  Have so enjoyed watching my grand playing tee ball....so proud of him...yesterday he not only hit a home run, but he hit a grand slam...And then he was playing 1st base and got 6 outs..then got the ball run to home plate to finish the game getting a out...I am one proud NONNIE....Sorry just had to brag...
COMMUNITY LEADER
You just brag away there sister!!!  
Like every grandparent, any feat, no matter how large or small, is something to brag about. If you can't be proud of your grand kids no matter what, then there is something wong with you.