A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members
5986700 tn?1380794980

200 days and......

HEY angels!!!!!  How's everyone hangin?  Today marks 200 days clean for me.  Whoopty doo, whoppty doo for me, cha cha dance to help set me free!!!  Fake it til you make it or....buy some "corelle" and BREAK it!!!!!......that works for me! lol

Ya, so it's been one h*ll of a freak show....life I mean.....clean and sober or sh*t faced with your head in the porcelain gutter; life is going to occasionally s*ck!  What it all comes down to for me lately is ......if it's going to
s*ck, it really is a lot easier to handle "s*ck" clean and sober.  This I have learned and I promise everyone who's going through tough times starting their journey; know that whatever it is your life has for you to face right now,
it is bareable and doable and better and easier NOT being clouded.

I have been very "George Bailey" lately in my "head space", but I know how much worse it would be if I were to
fallback.  It would be disasterous......misery feeds misery.

Again.....thank you to everyone here, new and seasoned; although I haven't been posting I am still reading and
gathering nuggets and jewels that I've gleaned from you all in your trials that you've shared.

I have to give a props out to the fabulous sunny MsD!!!!  Had a chat with her today and omg, I love her!!  She just
has a way of caring and reaching out to others!!!!! Don't know what we'd do without her!  Btw, sexy N.Y. accent! lol, God, I love it!  Why is it accents are more subtle when you are singing?  Anyway, woot woot Ms.D. hugs by me. :o}

Anyway peeps, keep walkin the good walk and never let the horizon out of your sight. (that's a good tip too if you tend to get motion sickness). hahahaha. ya, I'm all about the "helpful hints"
hugs out all, love yas!  xo
31 Responses
7604172 tn?1445635794
Oh...it's a wonderful life indeed :) Gratz on day 200. I love your enthusiasm and I agree, misery feeds misery, but the opposite is also true, and your fire is warming me at this very moment. Thank you for the inspiration :)
There was a time not so long ago when I thought I could only feel there way Spider does today if I was high. Now I know how stinkin' my thinkin' was! I relapsed just about at 200 days but I've cleaned it up again - thank God without too much damage I think.  Go Spider! Congrats! That big anniversary - 1 whole year of being alive again - is just around the corner!
Incredible job!!! 200 days is an incredible accomplishment and your post is so true and inspiring!!! I wish you nothing but continued success, health and happiness..

All the best,
Real
1909286 tn?1379438737
Super big congrats to u, Spidey!!!  Wow!  200 days!!  U rock girl!!!...love u! xo
480448 tn?1426952138
Wow!  That's incredible!  Congrats to you!!!  <3
6990909 tn?1435279416
AWESOME!  You should be so PROUD of yourself.  I love your post.  Having a clean life doesn't mean it will be a perfect life, it means that it is easier to manage the hard times.  You are so strong lady.  If you ever need a Corelle  throwing party - I'm in!  :-p
495284 tn?1333897642
COMMUNITY LEADER
Congrats Spider on 200 days!!!!
6109773 tn?1381074643
Aww congrats on day 200!! You're an incredible woman. I am sooo proud of you.
7163794 tn?1457370413
Awesome!!!!  I love the fact that you counting in days...b/c it is a daily accomplishment for us!  Congragulations to you and all of your hard work!
Congratulations my sweet friend on 200 hard won days. I am soo proud of you!!  We went through some tough times together, but we got through and helped each other, and I thank you my friend. Nothing but good times ahead for you!! Always,
Kat xoxo
7188197 tn?1399467911
Yayyyyy!!!! 200 Days is incredible .... Very inspiring! Keep moving forward :-)
7100466 tn?1392035916
Thank you so much for the inspiration and encouragement!!! Congratulations fellow Canadian!!
Awesome post!!!  Congrats!!!  That's what everyone is striving for !!!!!
You go girl!! 200 days is so wunnerful!!! And you da best baby believe it! Love always you darn rockstar you!
Hey congats on 200 days your well on your  way to a lifetime of clean time but always remember we do this just for today.....Gnarly
4113881 tn?1415853876
Congrats on the 200 days! Whoop Whoop!
Congratulations. ...happy dance...im so proud of u.
4522800 tn?1470329434
YAHOOOOO!! Way to go Spider. I was thinking about you yesterday and was going to check with you..I just LOVE your post Girl..Keep it up anyway you can..hahaha
Bless U Always
1742220 tn?1331360327
Congrats spider your the bombinest! 200 days that's unreal.  So cool!!!!
Congratulations Spider on 200 days clean and sober. Well done xx
Congrats Spidey...keep "crawling" along.  
5986700 tn?1380794980
Wowser!  Look at all you cherubs coming out to chirp me up. Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Bless you all on your quest to retrieve your lost souls.  Every breath moves you closer to your "whole ness" with yourselves.  Love you all.  Hugs xo
6538759 tn?1386253796
Sorry I'm late to the party, but congrats on your 200 days!!! Whoop whoop!!!  Love your posts and your awesome sense of humor!  So happy for you :))))
7282682 tn?1397241335
Congrats on 200 days. Little Spidey needs a tommy tickle.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.