Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

2010 Roll Call

I hope 2010 is off to a good start for everyone. Brag away about your clean time everyone, it's always great to hear, regardless if it's a day or a year. To the newcomers here, you help us out a lot also. By reading your early struggles and how hard you fight to get clean is an inspiration and a reminder to us that we never want to go back to drugs. Congrats to everyone on their clean time:)

I will be 6 months this week and thankful to no longer be a prisioner to drugs. We are all in this together and together we will succeed.
Hey you...thanks for reminding us that we need to celebrate the newer ones successes as well as be there...remeber what it feels like to be scared,hopfeful,excited,and just ready to live life clean!!!! To the "newer" memebers, you CAN do it!!Look at Sara's clean time and the others!! As Gizz says, we're all in this together and together we can succeed!
So, to answer your question my friend, it's almost 1 year for me!!!! Holy crow I can't even believe it,lol!! Thank you to you,my freind, for all you've done.You know "granma" loves ya,lol!!! And to the others: Sara,Sophie....and the others thank you thank you!!Love ya guys!!
HAng in there everyone and be strong!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
this gramma loves you too!!  Way to go girl!!  Nice to see you.  Stick around would ya!!   sara
Going on 4 days for me again and feeling pretty good today so far!  Ghats hardly anything compared to some but I'm still proud....lol!!!
Five days for me so far this is the hardest thing I have ever done.  It’s good to see all of you that have done well…congratulations!
203 days free of oxazepam for me!!! Yeeeeehah!!!

Congrats to all of you, Y'all ROCK!!! To all the newbies, stick around, this is a great place and YOU can all do this. Keep posting and  keep informing yourself and don't forget the aftercare...

Thanx Tomskat, love you tooooooo and congrats on your almost-one-year clean, woooohoooo!!!

sophie.
Starting a new year, a new life!!

303 days of Hydro

233 days without a cig.

Congrads to all of you!  For those just starting the fight, it is so worth it.
The free feeling is pretty awesome!

Terry