Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

30 DAYS CLEAN TODAY!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Today marks my 30th day clean of fentanyl! YAY & WOOHOO! I can't believe it was 3 weeks ago that I found this site and all of you wonderful people! Thank you so much for being there when I was at my worst! I couldn't have done it without you guys! My hubby and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate! ; ) . I am going to make him buy me the biggest steak & lobster tail I can! Lol I may be thin but I do enjoy my food! For those of you just starting out on your sobriety journey....hang in there! 3 weeks ago I thought I would die from the aches, pains, insomnia, & of course those infamous bathroom runs! Ewwwwww! YOU CAN DO IT!
Sincerely,
Keri (finally alive again)!
18 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Very good! It was nice to go out and actually not feel like everyone was staring at me! That was another one of my symptoms anxiety/paranoia! I probably took more Benadryl and valerian root the first 2 weeks of withdrawal then I had my entire previous 38 years! Lol they did help though! Everyday gets a little easier once you get to (in my case) day 12, so you are super close! It takes a really stronger person to go C/T off any opiate but fentanyl oooooooh my! Let's just say if I had looked up how horrible the detox for it was I would have picked another drug! Actually I'd hope if I could go back in time that I'd pass on the narcotics altogether! : / but as they say hindsight is 20/20 and most of us wish we could just go back and say "no thx" ! Until that time machine is invented we just take it one day at a time and help each other get to tomorrow without using, right? Thanks for checking on my dinner, it was wonderful & liberating to celebrate my 30 days clean with my hubby!
Keri
Helpful - 0
Aww thanks sooo much Keri your the best..I am definatly having the tummy issues LOL and well energy?? whats that .. :/    I am trying hard to just not stop doing stuff even if its just listening to music so I dont think too much cause it seems to get to me but otherwise im doing good today..How was your dinner celebration??
Helpful - 0
10 days is awesome!!!!! I know the first 2 weeks were the toughest for me! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! The things that lingered for me were the abdominal issues and general lack of energy! Get as much exercise as you can tolerate and lots of vitamins! Soon we will be celebrating YOUR 30th day! Hugs!
Keri
Helpful - 0
OMG yayy..I am soo happy for you!! Your such an inspiration for me btw..Fentanyl had me too..10 days for me so I can't wait to be where you are ..thanks for showing me it's possible and helping em get this far you've been soo amazing!! ((huggz youuuu))
Helpful - 0
2120911 tn?1350922661
That was beautiful to read.  I feel so recharged from that...you go gurl,,

,,I know that feeling   ;-)

Helpful - 0
1801781 tn?1461629469
30 days is BIG!  Enjoy the food and night out!  
Helpful - 0
Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me get to this GREAT day! I probably couldn't have done it without all the encouragement from this website and all of you! I am heading out to celebrate now so I will probably too full to post later but I'll be back to it tomorrow! Lol
Keri
Helpful - 0
Excellent news! These posts are great and give everyone hope! congratulations and enjoy that dinner!
Helpful - 0
So excited for you. All your hard work has paid off. Time to CELEBRATE! Lobster....YUM! You indulge and cherish. You earned it!!!
Helpful - 0
2107198 tn?1336136106
Congrats!  Fantastic to be so positive on day 30.  

Bryan
Helpful - 0
495284 tn?1333894042
COMMUNITY LEADER
Congrats on 30 days!!!  Enjoy your night out with your hubby!
Helpful - 0
1881798 tn?1339680233
Mmmmm...sounds great. Congrats, 30 days is fantastic.
Helpful - 0
Congrats. on 30 days! Everyday gets a little better.
Helpful - 0
Congrats! long way....Keep it up...Never look back!
Helpful - 0
2107676 tn?1388973859
Congrats on 30 Days Keri.  Ummmm Steak and Lobster, my favourite.
Helpful - 0
4204073 tn?1361831476
Congrats on 30 days!  Hope to be there again soon!  
Helpful - 0
4149717 tn?1389503561
Mucho Congrats Keri!! 30 days is HUGE and you sound so happy and positive! That is really what keeps us going! I hope you have the best Steak and Lobster ever, You deserve it!! :)
Helpful - 0
3164225 tn?1358973174
Well congrats to you!!! 30 days is a huge accomplishment and a well deserved dinner I might add. Life is going to slowly start coming back and there is no turning back at this point. Keep on fighting the good fight :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.