Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

51 days

I am happy to say that I am 51 days free from opiates.  Feels pretty good to say that, AND I haven't killed anybody as of this writing :) ............But the day aint over yet.  
Kidding of course.  

It is not an easy thing but it is worth it.   We will always have to remind oursellves that we can't take just one, not matter how strong & tough we think we are.  The mind-games that was mentioned way back ( in Feb. ) when I was going through detox,  well, they do come along and sometimes they are tough, but we have to recognize them for what they are.  You struggle through detox and then you get to deal with the mental, you will find out that you can do this, you just have to want it badly enough.          

xxxxxxxx
Ella
7 Responses
Congratulations on the 51 days.Great post,tons of inspiration!!!!!! Keep going!!!!!!!!     Kim
864518 tn?1239210987
Keep going strong. God bless you and congratulations. I have a question for you: how on earth do you stop the violent yawing? I am on day 5 from norco.
Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten about the yawning !!!  Agravateing isn't it!!!!!!!    Yes, they did bother me too, alot at first.  Now when I yawn I'm either bored or sleepy.  It will go away after awhile, it seems to go along with everything else.  Just an agravation, I was just glad my face didn't lock-up!

Ella
Congradulations , thats really good, did you both do it CT?
WOW!!! Impressive!!!Great Job!  I remember the yawning!!! Oh, and the sneezing!
I really did a a lot of sneezing :+)

T.

OHHHHHHYAAAAAAWNNNNN!!!! Sorry bout that cant seem to help it!!!!!! Hey CONGRATS ON 51 DAYS YOU ROCK Hey i got skynard rock'n for you ( That Smell ) sounds as if you slapped the monkey on your back croosed eyed and sent him back to the zoo!!! Keep it up we all need to here stories like this
495284 tn?1333894042
COMMUNITY LEADER
Congrats on 51 days......Stay positive and keep moving forward.......sara
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.