MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Always symptoms?

Do long time users, years of use/abuse, of vicodin and/or hydrocodone and soma always have symptoms of withdrawl?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes wd's will happen.....Are you coming off these meds?
Helpful - 0
It would be rare for a long time user of opiates to not have withdrawals after quitting,yes.
Helpful - 0
I'm confused...are you already sober and experiencing withdrawal long after you quit? Or are you getting ready to withdrawal? Or are you asking do withdrawls alwys occur when quitting? Help me out then maybe I can help you.;)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community