Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Any of my old pals still here and still clean???

It's greatgreebo....I'm back, managed to white knuckle it for a while but I gotta say...life is hell to live as an addict who isn't using but is t in some kind of RECOVERY, the pain is there and no releif..so, I'm back with my support group(s) and I wouldn't suggest trying what I did to anybody!!! Lessoned learned.......the site has changed a lot...I'll figured it out...hugs to all
COMMUNITY LEADER
OMG!!!  Greatgeebo!!  Is it really you??  How exciting to see you back! What a blast from the past!  This site was really rocking back in the day wasnt it?  I think this has actually rendered me damn near speechless!  It is soooo nice to see you~
COMMUNITY LEADER
bump