Can Any DR. prescribe Suboxone
I see my PCP tomorrow. Someone a few days ago said that Any DR. can prescribe Sub for Pain. Is that true. Not for addiction, but for pain. If that is true I can see about getting a prescription for Sub for pain and use it to Detox. I need a response please by tomorrow morning. Thanks all, and remember, I need to know, if Any DR. can prescribe Sub. for pain.     Jay Dean
No they have to be licensed to write for Suboxone.....only so many doctors are allowed to participate in the program in a certain area..............

If you have insurance call the number on the back of your card to your service reps and they can tell you right away........
if he is not they can tell you a doctor in your area while your on the phone.......