Codeine w/d (tylenol1) vs. Loritabs
Hi everyone. I've had some mixed responses about using tylenol1 w/ codeine to calm the withdrawl symptoms and help "taper" from loritabs. I was taking about 8 7.5 or 10mg tabs a day and stopped last night. Today I've taken maybe 6 tylenol1s to ease the withdrawls. I've taken B6, L-tysene and a good multi-vitamin as well. I am definitely still feeling some pretty rough withdrawl symptoms but it's not as bad as it would be without the tylenol1. Am I easing myself into this or just prolonging the inevitable?
please be careful your giving yourself a very high dose of acetaminophen......careful......
How high is too high of a dose?
the bottle says not to exceed 12 pills in a day so i was being careful to stay below that. is that still too high? is this effective at all or i'm i just going to have worse w/d when i stop the tylenol1
12 Tylenols in one day wow that is a lot............that doctor is a little nuts.......
I agree with beach.. 12 tylenols in one day is wayy tooo much.. like I said in a different post. You should not exceed 4000mg of acetaminophen in a day and not over 1000mg in a sitting.
Hon, you are still going to have wd's, you are just trading one wd for another, really, if you are ready, then be ready and just put it all down.

You can do it.

keep us posted!

Blessings,
Karen
the tylenol i'm taking is 300mg so 12 of them is only 3600mg. Either way I'm going to wake up tomorrow and try not to take any. If I can't take it I am going to go to the Dr. to get some Clonadine....
I thought the same thing when my doc gave me ty #3 with a max of 12 per day.  I asked if he was crazy.  He said I shouldn't  need that many but that I could.....if needed.  Crazy!