Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

DILAUDID, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?

I'VE BEEN USING K4'S 4 ABOUT 6-7yrs AND I'VE RECENTLY BEEN PUT ON PROBATION SO I AM TRYING TO KICK BUT I'M NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK.BUT I GUESS MY ? IS IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM FASTER? I HAVE A DRUG TEST IN LESS THAN 36 HOURS AND I'M SCARED AS HELL !!!!! ALSO IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO 4 THE WITHDRAWLS ? I HAVE BEEN DOING ABOUT 400mg.A DAY (100 PILLS)I KNOW THAT MIGHT SOUND LIKE ALOT BUT IT'S BARELY KEEPING ME GOING. I'VE ALREADY TRIED THE PROGRAMS AND TREATMENT CENTERS BUT I CANT SEEM TO STOP AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL UNLESS I CAN PASS A DRUG TEST. IF ANYBODY OUT THERE CAN HELP ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
It is unlikely that you can get that much opiate out in 36 hours. Half life of a metabolized drug 1/2 then 1/2 then 1/2 sooner or later it is gone, but often detectable in 2-3 days as it is fat soluable (I beleieve). There are various anti-malarial drugs that give a flase positive for opiates. If you could get, justify that it might work. But a cover is the elast of your problem. If your only begining to kick today it is going to suck and be near its worst in 36 hours. Your insides will turn to acid water and you'll need a sock to plug your butt. You'll have no strength and you'll have cramps. Just getting up will casue great pain and dizziness. Do not forget theat the rationale to keep using will be greatest as your pain (to anything) increases.

You can buy Ko pectate, mylanta, tums, anti-diarrheal- and try and start eating better, anything. Take a lot a showers- you'll need to. You will not feel better right away. Physically, you will soon, mentally you may never. Get a piggy-back IV bag any pee some one else's urine through an iv tubing with stop **** located above wrist. Get a doctor to write you for prophylactic antimalarials for an urgent trip abroad that requires these meds. Pray!
First, think of this as a time to really evaluate your life and maybe realize it is time to quit. This could be the catalyst you need. Call the judge and be honest about your problem and that you are seeking treatment, then get help, fast. You will feel like hell, yes, but I believe (and this is from someone who was there not long ago at all) that not only will you feel 1000 times better physically when you are really clean, but you will also feel immeasurably better mentally. You won't be numbing you mind anymore and it's a great feeling.
Do you have a defense attorney? If not, get one to help you with this, even if it's a public defender or court-appointed one. Maybe the judge will order you into a treatment center instead of jail; if so, take it as a gift and get help. I'm not being sanctimonious here I just know how much better being clean feels. It's only been a few months for me but that's made a world of difference. There are many wonderful people here who can help. Talk to Angst; she was also addicted to dilaudid. And good luck. Please let us know how you're doing!
i don't know much about the drug you are taking, but i know a lot about opiates in general.  you are in for a tough withdrawal process, and even tho you've tried clinics or whatever before, you might want to try them again...doing this alone is very, very hard.

maybe you'll just need to come clean with the authorities and try to work it so you can do time in a clinic as opposed to jail.
i never saw any point in putting addicts in jail.  but, i'm not sure exactly why you are on probation in the first place; so it's hard to give advice.

do you have anyone you can talk with?  family, friends - anyone who can help you get thru this?
hey, welcome to the forum.always room for just one more addict
in here so come on in!

cardinal rule of junk: sooner or later everybody does a w/d. you
might go months or years without, but sooner or later everybody

pick your time and place. somewhere comfortable and safe or some-
where else say ...the county jail!

it sounds like your at the end of the line and don't have options
left, so talk to the judge ASAP.

i detoxed from an 18 month MS and dilaudid habit on the floor of
the county jail in johnson couty, ia. i would give very low rate-
ings to the accomodations. i also didn't think i'ld ever get my-
self caught! if you do go the county detention route ask for a
suicide watch. the officials will be a lot more anxious to pass
you on to a hospital if they think your so sick you may harm your
self.

keep posting and keep an angel on your shoulder
kip
Angst, Where are you? I think you could REALLY help this person [SCARD4LIFE]!

Didn't you have a bit of experience with Dilaudid?

To you, Scard4life, I'm sorry that I can't help in your situation, as my addiction was Alcohol/Ultram... But I wish you the best in your situation, and remember that even if the worst happens RIGHT NOW, Tomorrow is always a better day, and in the long run you WILL make it if you have the desire!

Good Luck!
Jess
Hey, I see we're both on at the same time.. HA HA
We're both hard at work, AND helping out on the MEDHELP site...

Sorry we STILL haven't gotten together, but work is running me ragged. I'm usually putting in over 12 hours a day here. Thank GOD I am paid by the hour, and not on a salary.. Heheehe

See you soon,
Jess
Dont they take into consideration the temperature of the urine, in my past experiences it had to be a certain temperature for them to believe it came from you. I also heard drinking like 2 gallons of water. just my 2 cents good luck and God bless to you. Baddgirl
my name is ava, i too was addicted to K4's or stronger if I could get it.  it is an expensive habit, and it strings you out for a long time.  Try buying a mask at the health food store for the drug screen.  That is the best I know on such short notice.
The other thing is get someone else's urine, put it in a baggie, and disguise it while you puncture it.  
then get to a high dose methadone clinic.  federal law has changed allowing you to dose up to 150mg per day at a clinic.  they will not start you out on a low dose if you are taking a high dose.  on my streets, 100 K4's would cost me 5,000 bucks a day.  i shot up to 5 pills a day, but like i said it is expensive as hell.  this is my second trip to the methadone clinic, but it is the only way i can stay off the needle.  i dose high.  but i do not crave or have using dreams.  rehab only made things worse for me.  na with the methadone clinic works.
the methadone clinic i use offer me counselling and group therapy.  i hope i've been some help.  keep us posted.  i will pray for you tonight.  i hope it helps.  100 a day.  i thought i had seen a lot when a chic i knew who dealt was taking 70/day.
Get a mask or someone else's urine for now.  This forum is for addicts helping other addicts.  Let us know how you make out. Ava
yes this is a forum for addicts helping other addicts...that's obvious.  um...it sounds like you are an addict, which is why you posted here right?  i hope you came here for support in quitting as well as passing a urine test...

haven't seen you post back altho many have answered your original question.  i hope you took some of the advice from people here...they have A LOT of experience and know what they are talking about (for the most part).
Hey, I'd like to wish you all a GREAT weekend, and for all of you guys that are planning or are undergoing withdrawl / Detox this weekend, GOOD LUCK! I know it is hell, but just think how much better you will feel on monday!

Love you ALL,
Jess
I've got to weigh in with groovy on this one...especially with all the people we have going through detox right now, it's a little disturbing to see someone post about how to pass a urine test. I know he also asked about what withdrawals are like. I guess I'm a bit reluctant for us to share information on how to pass a drug test on this site. There are other sites that are easily found on a search engine that will give that information out and I'm not sure it's in our best interest for us to do that.

But, we can agree to disagree. This just wasn't sitting right with me. I know I'm not the staff of this forum and it's not up to me if it's ok to post how to pass a drug test. I don't mean to sound uppity, but had to express my two cents on this one.

I wish the poster a lot of love and luck and hope that they are able to get clean and healthy again.

And...it's ok to disagree with me!

love,
WW
I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY ? I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY WITH THE DRUG TEST THING BUT I WAS JUST SO WORRIED ABOUT IT THAT I COULD HARDLY THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. BUT ANYWAY I'M ON DAY 2 OF THE W/D'S (IT SUCKS SO BAD) BUT I'M  GETTING BY SO FAR. I JUST WANTED TO LET EVEYBODY KNOW THAT AFTER I READ YOUR COMMENTS I FELT BETTER , IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CARE ENOUGH TO HELP SOMBODY LIKE ME. ANYWAY THANKYOU VERY MUCH. BY THE WAY I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TAKE THE DRUG TEST.(THANK GOD) BUT IT GOT ME TO WAKE UP AND KNOW THAT I HAD TO QUIT USING. ANYWAY THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANX,
                           SCARD4LIFE