DRUGS

THE DRUGIIT S ARE KILLING HIM AND HE IS SAYING ITS ME THAT MADE IT HIM GOING BACK TO ALL THAT ****  WHEN I NEVER DONE ANY THING LIKE THAT HE IS SITING HERE SLAGING ME OFF TO MY FACE SAYING NASTY **** AND BEING A ****  TO ME AND MY KIDS THINK FUNK 2 ARE AT THEY DADS AND MY BABY IS IN BED SLEEPING I ******* HATE THE MAD NESS OFF THE DRUGS I FEEL LIKE **** WHEN HE IS LIKE THIS TO ME ALL THE HATE BUT NOT TO SURE WHATI DONE LOL.............X SOMEONE HELP WHYYYY
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Um.. I didn't understand most of that.
Helpful - 0
Listen, im not sure what we can do to help you. Im having a hard time understand you and also, if you were to try and repost in the same thread that helps too! But swearing and having all caps isnt getting your point across. Did you say you have a drug problem too?
Helpful - 0
do you depend financially on him ?

do you depend emotionally on him ?

if not, run

if yes, solve both aspects and run
Helpful - 0
I didn't understand any of it
Helpful - 0
I didnt either IBK
Helpful - 0
yeah, hard to understand but i gave some good advice, eh ;)
Helpful - 0
Translation:

The drugs are killing him. He's saying it's me. That I made him go back to all of that stuff, when I've never done anything like that. He is sitting here telling me off to my face, saying nasty stuff and being an a$$, and my kids think its funny...etc...not sure what I've done...someone,help! LOL. Why???
Helpful - 0
NO I DONT DO DRUGS he dids i have never done the drugs he has so thats why i dont no what is going on in hes head the last ten min all he keeps saying that i am a **** and he hates me so much and now he is going as he keeps saying he hates me and i made him hate him 2. he has gone now not sure were not sure if i see him again i hope he is happy what every he dids i know i have 3 kids and 2 are sick i just hope it will work out 4 me and be happy . i just feel a bit sick that i love so much and would of been with him 4every if i could.xxx but the drugs done it this time
Helpful - 0
Awesome, Thank you!!! :)
Helpful - 0
Well, My only advice I can give is you need to seek some type of counseling to fingure out why you stay. Its obvious he has made his choice so you need to as well! IMO

I dont know what more I can say except I wish you the best of luck!
Helpful - 0
Did he hit you??
Helpful - 0
if he is going to keep using, the best for you and your children is to be far from him, Sharleen.. Sorry that you are suffering because of his addiction but trust me, it is the best if he is gone. He has to want to be clean, you are not the cause he uses, don't let him make you believe his lies. Take care of you and your children now and all the best for you, be strong !
Helpful - 0
agree!!
Helpful - 0
OK (thanks vicki).  I'm relieved to hear he has left.
Helpful - 0
If you can't do it for yourself then do it for your children--walk away. No one deserves to be treated that way. You are NOT to blame. He is looking to blame someone to have an excuse. Don't let me do this to you.
Helpful - 0
Leave him. Plain and simple
Why deal with it?
Thanks for taking the caps off
Helpful - 0
Ok I see you've made 5 posts about the same thing. I'm thinking you might need the help in over coming this. There are people that can help but if
You have 3 kids I'm very concerned.
Helpful - 0
Hun what's he taking ,  are the 3 kids his,   Is this a temporary relapse or does he have long history of drugs.  Why's he on them, did he have surgery and get them. Let us know. I don't wanna tear up a family, we just need more info....   Then if its worth it,   Support him getting clean, .please tell us. More.   I myself it's the first time I was addicted,  so I'm done, won't seek drugs even if I have surgery, I fear them.   So is he perscribed them or buying from the streets. E are here for you.  Xoxox I'm so sorry.     I know easier said than done, if a man works and supports a family.     Talk to us more..... Hugs sharleen.     We will listen and help best we can.
Helpful - 0
I believe its Crack he is on. I think i read that in 1 of her other posts
Helpful - 0
I think she's still having trouble figuring out how to navigate this site.
Helpful - 0
You need to leave him. Plan and simple. I know you love him but he is putting you and your children in danger. Not only that its a complete toxic, unhealthy relationship.  Ask yourself this, does he make you happy, ever? Does he love you? Honey, get your kids and get out or change the locks. He is no good. He has to be healthy for healthy relationship and if he is not willing to get well, then sorry. Not worth your kids.
Helpful - 0
well i understood what you were saying.  he seems to be very violent towards you right now either because he is needing drugs or is high off of them.  you need to call the cops and have him removed from the home.  if you are not willing to do this, leave if you can.  it's better if you remove yourself from this situation before it gets worse.  take your babies and go.  is there anyone who can come help you?  family member?? brother, friend??  this could escalate if it already hasn't.  i for one hope you are safe and okay by now.
Helpful - 0
You have to leave for you and your babies!  I am an addict and I love my kids. I would never yell at them or in front of them and would never place the blame on someone else!  If he doesn't want help then you can't help him!  You must save yourself and your children. I understand that you love him but you have to love you more and if you don't then please love your babies more!  They don't deserve to see any of that!  Maybe you leaving with the kids will be the rock bottom that he needs!  Trust me when I say again, you can't save him, you didn't cause this and you can't fix it!  I will be praying for you!  
Helpful - 0
Well said Girl!! Well said!
Helpful - 0
2

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community