Day 2 and not feeling too bad.

Yay! I am on day 2!!   I actually slept pretty good last night. I fell asleep around midnight, woke up at 2:30 and watched tv for about an hour then fell asleep again until 9:30.  I don't feel good, but it's not as bad as I expected it to be. Thanks for all of the help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks Michelle!  It's weird that I am feeling so good. I'm not complaining...I will probably jinx myself, but for the moment, I'm ok. I think I am going to go hike with my dogs for a while. Thank you...you are so positive, you made me smile!
Helpful - 0
So glad to hear you're doing well!  It will only get better....I feel like a cheerleader here, lol but I just like to hear about people getting off this poison, it is so bad for us.  Not just the hydrocodone, but the tylenol in high doses is so bad for the body,

Thanks for listening, Dr. Michele  LOL  not really.
Im just happy for people to feel better   thats all :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community