Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Day 4 today...

I'm just curious if I'm now over the worst of it? Things haven't been terrible but I'm ready to start feeling better little by little.

Sarah I'm so sorry about yesterday!
Anyone?
Hello
How long you been on the trams and what dose may I ask? Xxx
Sorry I didn't introduce myself - I'm lola and iv been an addict for around 14ish years ...trams included at one time but mostly regular opiates (30 pills a day) I'm now off them xxx
I read an older post of yours...your husband is a doctor? What does he say? Did you taper before when you stopped? Xx
My husband is a doctor to be, np right now. I was taking 12 a day: this time for about 4 weeks.
The bath I took took everything out of me
Anyone???
What happened to going to a meeting?
You need people, ph #s in the "real world." You need lots of support and you could call people.
I went to two meetings last week. Going next week too. I'll get a sponsor and start talking. Last week i was pretty quiet.