Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
481056 tn?1240138727

Day 6 of being clean.......well.....

Well, I am on day 6 of being clean from that nasty stuff called oxy! I did have a little relapse and took 15 mg of vicoden on day 4 but now I am ready to hit the streets running like a new person! I got my prozac dose upped so I feel better and I have been taking herbs at night to help me sleep. I even went jogging yesterday....I am getting back to myself and it feels great!! Thank you to everyone for the encouragement. This has been a great board for getting my life back on track! If it wasn't for the support of my husband and all of you who have or are going through the same thing I probably would still be an addict! Now....off to the gym......
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
340590 tn?1290952141
good for you jen...stay positive and keep going one day at a time...
Helpful - 0
495284 tn?1333894042
COMMUNITY LEADER
Keep it going!!!!         sara
Helpful - 0
hey there im on day 30 off those evil things and another thing i have noticed is that the days are flying by...i thought that if i quit using they would just drag on....not true tho...good job and remember it only gets better...
Helpful - 0
Way to go jen, your doing great. Exercise can help so much and you are through the worst now. Congrats on doing this and keep posting.
Helpful - 0
718869 tn?1236260459
Thats great no turning back now girl! Every day will be better and better, good for you! I also started back my prozac 4 days in and it has helped me soooo much! Thank god for the good drugs...lol.... Hell I even when and got a check up EVERYTHING yesterday! Haven't done that in 10 years! It is a good feeling. take care and keep it up.
Helpful - 0
Awesome! John Lennon once sang, One Day at a Time. You can do it:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.